About us

Established in the year 2010, Shree Swami Samarth Packaging Machines in Bhosari, Pune is a top player in the category Packaging Machine Manufacturers in the Pune. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Pune. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in its industry. 

The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services have helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to grow by the day. This business employs individuals that are dedicated to their respective roles and put in a lot of effort to achieve the common vision and larger goals of the company. In the near future, this business aims to expand its line of products and services and cater to a larger client base.

 In Pune, this establishment occupies a prominent location in Bhosari. It is an effortless task in commuting to this establishment as there are various modes of transport readily available.


What We Do

We understand that every business has unique needs and challenges. Therefore, hand in hand with you, we tackle your most pressing issue – identifying and procuring the ideal packaging machine to kick-start your manufacturing business. Our specialized solutions will cater to all – from startups to existing enterprises, spanning a host of product types including, but not limited to, kurkure, milk, spices, oil, namkeen snacks, masala, and water pouch packaging.


Meet Our Ideal Client

To us, our perfect collaborator is an ambitious individual or enterprise eager to stake their claim in the pouch packaging business, catering to a variety of food products. If you find yourself striving to make your mark in this industry, you’ve come to just the right place.


Begin Your Journey With Us

Let us walk you through the process of initiating your journey with us:

  1. Your journey kickstarts with a visit to our location where we provide you with detailed information and live demonstrations of various packaging machines.

  2. Having chosen your desired machine, we equip you with a comprehensive quotation for the same.

  3. To seal the deal, an initial payment of 70% is required along with the order while the remaining 30% balance is payable against the performance invoice.

  4. Post confirmation, we get to work and your personalized packaging machine will be ready for dispatch, post a successful trial, within 30 days.

Connect with Us

Helming the helm of affairs is our esteemed CEO, Mr. Shivraj Kumar. Respected and admired by all for his leadership and strategic insights.

For queries, connect with us at 7755987388 or visit us at Sr no. 178, Phuge Industrial Estate, Magazin Chowk, Bhosari Alandi Road, Pune 411039. Find us on Google Maps.

You can also explore more about us and our solutions on our official website at shreeswamisamarthpackagingmachines.com. We eagerly await the opportunity to assist you.


Back information

Owner Prachi
Company CEO Shivraj Kumar
Registered Address Sr. No. 154, Walke MalaNear Pyramid Hotel, Pune- 411039, Maharashtra, India
Total Number of Employees 11 to 25 People
Year of Establishment 2010
Legal Status of Firm Individual – Proprietor
Annual Turnover Rs. 5 – 10 Crore

Statutory Profile

BankerShri Chatrapati Rajarshi Sahu Urban Co-op Bank
Free Call
Scroll to Top